ELM 9.2: After New Registration External Learners Are Not Able to Log In,'Your password has expired'.
(Doc ID 2608775.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to register in External ELM site, the external Learner password has expired.
1. Create ELM_GUEST Account in ELM and HCM with minimal roles.
2. Create External Web Profile. Setup Public Users by checking Allow Public
Access. Use the ELM_GUEST account created on the previous step.
3. Create new External Learner site.
4. Assign the EXTERNAL web profile.
5. Use the Registration Configuration page (LM_SELF_REG_CONFIG) to set up the
self registration process. Go to Enterprise Learning > User Profiles >Registration Configuration
6. Use the Sign In page (LM_LOGIN_PG_FLU) to sign into the system or begin a new registration.
7. Click the Register Now on the Sign In page. Fill the Account Information
page. Then click Register button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document