Inserted Adhoc Approver Getting Dropped When Requisition Is Submitted or Approval Workflow Not Correct After Modifying Amount With Adhoc Approver Inserted.
(Doc ID 2612819.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Global Components - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval workflow is not triggered correctly or the adhoc approver is dropped if an adhoc approver is added and if the amount is modified to have a different approval workflow. If we don't add an adhoc approver, then the workflow is correctly triggered if we change the amount on the special requisition. This occurs even after applying PRP 30155805 and PRP 30008606.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Special request requisition by entering all the required information.
- Click on “Preview Approvals” link.
- Click “OK” on message pop-up, Preview Approvals screen will be displayed as below.
- Add ad-hoc approver.
- Click on “Apply Approval Changes” and Return. Requisition Review and Submit page will be displayed.
- Again click on “Preview Approvals” link to confirm that the ad-hoc approver has been successfully added.
- Now Change requisition amount by changing the quantity or price. Preview Approvals.
- Add adhoc approver again
- Same adhoc approver added
- Click on preview approvals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document