EAM9.2: Load Into AM (AMIF1000) Process Runs To No Success With "ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row" Error When Run for an Interface ID Generated From The ARO Measurements Page
(Doc ID 2617287.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load into AM (AMIF1000) process fails at step AMIF_FIN_PHY.310000.Step34 with the following error when run for an Interface ID generated from ARO measurement page if the ARO asset has multiple cash flows:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable Asset Retirement Obligation for a Business Unit.
2. Add an asset profile for ARO.
3. Add an asset for ARO business unit using the ARO profile.
4. Calculate depreciation, Close depreciation & create accounting entries for the asset
5. On ARO measurement page create 3 cash flows with same measurement date & same accounting date but different estimated life in periods & amounts.
Click calculate ARO button for each of those. Then click Save.
6. Click on Generate ARC button & Note the interface IDs
7. Run Load into AM (AMIF1000) process for the interface IDs in 1 request & check message log
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document