EAP: APX2030 And APX2027 Reports Don't Reflect Correct Date Format Based On My Preferences Setting
(Doc ID 2618588.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APX2030 And APX2027 don't reflect correct date format based on my preferences setting
1. Navigate to My Preferences - Regional Settings.
2. Change the Date format to DD/MM/YYYY from MM/DD/YYYY
3. Enable Email Payment Advice on supplier
1. Create a voucher for the same supplier from same user for which preferences are set
2. Setup the Payment Method as EFT for Payment Advice
3. Setup paycycle with Enable Email Payment Advice on paycycle Preferences and pay the voucher using pacycle.
4. Run trial register for this pacycycle
5. Review the report in Report Manager
6. Run Email Payment Advice for this pacycycle
7. Review the report attached in email
- Date fields in the report (APX2030 and APX2027) still using old MM/DD/YYYY format
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document