After applying BUG 27091834, System Still Allowing to Submit I-9 Without Second List A Document
(Doc ID 2620531.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applied <BUG 27091834> to resolve submitting I9 Section 2 without proper documentation but it did not fix the issue.
An Alien allowed to work is supposed to submit two documents from List A Section as per requirement. But system allows to submit I-9 form even if only one document from List A is submitted.
The system should not allow the manager to submit Section 2 without entering a second List A document
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Employee
2. Go to Employee Self Service Homepage > Personal Details Tile > Form I-9> Go To Form I-9
3. Complete Section 1 and enter Citizenship Status of 4. An Alien Authorized to Work
4. Log in as a Power User. Navigate to Navigator > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Form I-9 > Complete/Reverify EE Form I-9
5. Look up employee by Employee ID
6. In Section 2, List A document. Select Foreign Passport , work authorized non immigrant
7. Sign the form and click Submit
8. Click Yes
9. Form submitted without requiring second List A document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document