GSS Ad Hoc Salary Change Transaction Update Failing With CI Errors
(Doc ID 2620533.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message observed for Ad Hoc Salary Change Transaction when there is a change made to the position number on the position table.
Error Saving Component Interface.
Fields that are controlled by Position cannot be modified
-Field - JOBCODE (SAL_ADMIN_PLAN or GRA)
Unexpected error occurred in the Component Interface. (6559,91)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as an Manager
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > My Team > Compensation > Relate Actions > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
3. Add the change percent and submit the transaction for approval
4. Transaction goes to the Approver.
5. Navigate to Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Position/Budget > Add/Update Position Info.
6. Add a Row with the same effective date as in the job data page
7. Change the Job Code and Save.
8. Approve Salary Change as final approver.
9. Observe that the change in Job Code is not reflected on the Job Data Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document