Term Based Service Impacts For No Transcripts Are Not Being Respected.
(Doc ID 2620685.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue occurs on Campus solution 9.2
Transcripts are being created for students who have a service impact that should prevent them from receiving the transcript if the basis of the service impact is set to TERM
(Date based TRAN service indicators /service impacts will be respected. This error will ONLY occur if the TRAN system impact is TERM based)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the service impact TRAN and change the basis of impact from date
specific to term specific.
2. Open any other impacts associated with the service indicator and modify
their basis of impact to TERM as well.
3. Assign your student your term based service indicator/ verify that
SRVC_IND_ACTIVE_DT is not populated for the service indicator in
4. Create a transcript from Records and enrollment > Transcript > transcript
request. Note you the service indicator is not respected and the
transcript is created.
5. Use sql to populate a date in SRVC_IND_ACTIVE_DT and note that now a
transcript will not be created for the student.
The issue is seen after applying the fix for <BUG 30522219> - TRANSCRIPT - CHANGES CONFLICT WITH ANOTHER DATA ITEM AND OVERWRITTEN TSCRPT_TYPE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document