EAM: Consolidate/Unitize Page Is Dropping Second Book In Interface
(Doc ID 2622877.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2 version, Interface
BEHAVIOR: After consolidating, then unitizing asset--the secondary book is dropped in interface.
- Create project
- Set Asset Integration Rules
- Manual Identification
- Manual Capitalization Review
- Approve project
- Project Activities
- Add Transactions
- Transaction Details
- Added 7 rows
- 1 row with Dept 10000
- Remaining 6 rows to dept 10200
- Process Transactions
- Define Assets – R Enable Book Processing
- Relate by Asset
- Assign Transactions to Assets
- Send from PC to AM
- Summarize and Run Interface
- Summarize by Asset
- Asset Option – Selected AM Unit / Asset ID
- Entered BU
- Entered Asset ID
- Review interface in AM
- Consolidate Asset
- From Assets
- Checkbox select all
- To asset
- Unitize Asset – enter new quantity
- After unitizing asset, second book is dropped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.