EAM9.2: Unable to Approve Asset Transaction if There is an Existing Approved Transaction in a Previous Closed Accounting Period
(Doc ID 2624110.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to approve asset transaction if there's already an existing approved transaction in a previous Accounting period that is closed. Getting an error while approving in final step.
The accounting date referenced in error message points to a different date corresponding to a date from an approved transaction in previous accounting period.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Open period set to open for Nov month
2. Approval enabled for ADJ transaction
3. Add an asset with trans date 10th Oct and accounting date 11th Nov
4. Passed an ADJ with trans date 11th Oct and accounting date 12th Nov
5. Approve the ADJ transaction
6. Calculate depreciation
7. Open period set to open for Dec month
8. Passed an ADJ with trans date 12th Dec and accounting date 12th Dec
9. Attempt to approve the Adjustment.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document