HR: Getting 'Authorization Error' when clicking on the 'Add' Button in Design Fluid Forms
(Doc ID 2626462.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error when trying to click 'Add' Button from the 'Design Forms' Tile.
You are not authorized to access this component.
You have not been granted security authorization for the component you are attempting to access. You may have access to the designated component and page, but not in the specified action mode (such as Correction or Update/Display). Contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator
2. Navigate to Home page
3. Click on Action button and select Personalize Homepage
4. Click on Workforce Administrator page to Navigate to Workforce Administrator page
5. Add Tile to page
6. Add Design forms tile to Workforce Administrator page
7. Cilck on Save button to add Design forms to page.
8. Navigate to Workforce Administrator page, click on Design forms
9. Type a Name and click on the 'Add' Button
10. Getting Authorization Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document