E-WF: Mark Worked Items From WORKLIST Not Clearing From Other Approver's Worklist
(Doc ID 2626664.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : HCM 9.2 People Tools 8.56.11 version, Workflow
Mark worked items from WORKLIST not clearing from other approver's worklist
If Approver 1 clicked as "Marked Worked" from WORKLIST, then Second Approver should not have the feasibility to approve the Transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as EMPLOYEE and do any Transaction(Eg: Absence Request, FORM Approval) which has Multiple Approvers
2. Login as Approver 1 and Approve or DENY the Transaction
3. Login as Approver 2 and the Transaction will not listed under Approver2 as it has been approved by Approver1.
3. Do the same step as mentioned in 1 and Login as Approver 1 and Click the Mark Worked" in the Root> Worklist>Worklist
4. Login as Approver 2 and navigate to Root> Worklist>Worklist, Still Approver 2 can able click the "Mark Worked" button.
5. Ideally if one Approver is Approved then Second Approver should not have the feasibility to approve the Transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document