When Personalize Grid Actions Is Permitted On Manage Job Opening Page HRS_JO_360, the Grid Columns May Become Extremely Long
(Doc ID 2628056.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Manage Job Opening Page, Applicant Grid, when the Personalized Sort has been configured, over time the "Other Actions" box may be stretched, and continue stretching.
The result is the user must scroll very far to the right to access functionality described in the grid header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as User with Recruiter Role
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Opening
3. Click on Search
4. In the Search Result Grid Click on Job Opening link for the row where Total Applicants is > 0
5. In Manage Job Opening page resize the last column
6. After resizing the last column, note the PTCUSTOMFORMAT value in:
select * from PSUSEROBJTYPE where OPRID = 'PS' and PNLNAME = 'HRS_JO_360';
7. Now after every change done to Personalize grid option, the last column width keeps increasing.
8. Add a column for Personalize Sort.
9. The PTCUSTOMFORMAT value after adding the sort field has increased to 300.
10. Over the time this value becomes very large if there are additional changes done to Personalize Grid option, and the last grid column width becomes very large.
11. The user will need to scroll horizontally to access grid navigation options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document