E-PORTAL: Branding - Company Info Element not Appearing After Tools Patch Update or Refresh in 8.57
(Doc ID 2629578.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CompanyInfo Element not appearing after Tools_Patch_Update/Refresh on Fluid Header, until User manually navigate to 'Headers and Footer' and Press 'Save'.
Note: Other branding elements are reflecting without manual intervention.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create CompanyInfo in PT 8.57. It works fine on fluid header.
2. Update environment to higher peopletools release lets say from PT 8.57.08 to PT 8.57.09 for example or refresh the environment. Fluid header loads all fluid except companyinfo.
3. Go to Branding Headers and Footers, Custom CompanyInfoElement will be visible under it however still not reflecting on Homepage Header.
4. Press save.
5. Now CompanyInfo elements start appearing under Fluid Header..
- Do we need to manual save the Company Info Element after Patching Activity or Refresh?
- Where the company info banner is cached to improve performance?
Refreshed Instance or Updated Tools Patch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document