"Invalid File Reference (ID-HRCD_EMP_CHAT_ASST(1_0)_ZIP,Type Code-EOCB_CHATBOT); File cannot be found in PI home" Error While Creating Change Package for 9.2 HCM PUM Image 33
(Doc ID 2633746.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Change Package for HCM 9.2 Image 33 using the "All unapplied updates for installed products" option, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will by the following steps :
1. Download and setup HCM PUM 33 on my virtual Box machine.
2. Upload the Target database to the PUM Image.
3. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Lifecycle Tools > Update Manager > Update Manager Dashboard > Define Change Package > Define an Update Image for "All unapplied updates for installed products"
4. Once finished, go back to the Change Assistant to create the change package
5. Change Package not created, resulting in errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document