E-DPK: PeopleTools 8.57 DPK Fails on AIX With "Puppet (err): Weblogic installation copying failed ... 'returned 1:"
(Doc ID 2634005.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
When deploying the PeopleTools 8.57 DPK, it fails at the Weblogic installation copy.
ERROR from the puppet apply log shows the following:
- Run psft-dpk-setup.sh --env_type midtier --domain_type prcs
- Select to run as non-root user
- Enter the Based Directory
- Enter the writable ps_config_home directory
- Select 'no' for default initialization process
- Create psft.customization.yaml for AIX DPK deployment.
- Continue the DPK deployment using the Puppet apply command.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document