How to Liquidate Pre-Encumbrance Stuck in Requisition When Balancing Line Amount
(Doc ID 2634486.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to release the Pre-Encumbrance Stuck in Requisition when balancing line amount on Purchase Order?
1) Create Requisition with 2 distribution lines ($100 Each), Approve and Budget Check.
2) Expedite it to PO.
3) Approve the PO.
4) Now run Budget Check and dispatch the PO
5) Pre-Encumbrance on requisition will be zero.
6) Now change PO line 1 amount to 90$ from 100$ and line 2 amount to 110$ from 100$ (i.e. reduce the amount from 1 line and add it to other)
7) Run the Budget check.
8) You will see there is $10 Pre-Encumbrance on the requisition now.
9) Dispatch PO or Close PO the pre-Encumbrance is not getting removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document