ETL9.2: When Running Time Admin On A Terminated Employee, Reported Time Before Termination Date Is Not Picked Up.
(Doc ID 2637493.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running TimeAdmin on a Terminated Employee, reported time before termination date is not picked up.
1. Elapsed Time Reporter has unprocessed reported time. ECD and TA Status are correct on TL_TR_STATUS.
2. Employee terminated in JOB and inactivated in T&L in the mid of period
3. Run Time Admin using the "Current Date". No payable time created and "No employee available for processing" message generated in TimeAdmin Log.
4. Run Time Admin using the "Process Date" = a pay period end date on or after the Employee Termination date. No payable time is created and the same message in the message log.
5. Run Time Admin using the "Process Date" = the employee’s last day worked. The payable time is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document