Cannot Add A Step To Existing Activity Guide Template
(Doc ID 2637728.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a step to existing activity guide template, the following error appears:
User/Role is not set up for Action ID FALLD81 (263,431)
Action Items that are set to Assigned need to have User/Role configured.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Clone the FLUID REGISTRATION AGREEMENT by clicking on the Clone Template link
2. Name the new template
3. Click on the link to open the new AG and configure the action items
4. Click on the ADD button to add a step
5. Copy the new step from an existing agreement page (I used the Financial Agreements page)
6. Note that the new step does not allow you to configure related data and when you try to save the template, you get the error message.
When the error message triggered, action items that are set to assigned need to have User/Role configured. Check on the USER ASSIGNMENTS AND STATUS tab and notice that information is also missing from that tab and the SERVICE CONFIGURATION tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document