ECA 9.2: The Process As Incurred Run Control Page for CA_BI_INTFC Resets From and To Date to Today’s Date.
(Doc ID 2647197.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The process as Incurred run control page for CA_BI_INTFC resets from and To date to today's date.
If the user saves run control parameter those parameter needs to save as it is till the user changes again.
1. Navigate to As Incurred Billing
2. Select "Add new value"
3. In Billing options select Accounting date as "*Date Option"
4. Change From and Through Date
6. Click Run
7. Click CA_BI_INTFC process
8. Click "Return to Process As Incurred Billing"
9. The dates default to System dates
10. Same run Control ID - if you "Open an Existing value" - the dates will default to current date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document