Search Match Feature In Smart HR Template> Manage transactions Does Not Carry The ID That Is Selected As A Match
(Doc ID 2648708.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The search match feature does not carry the id that is selected as a match forward. The employee/contractor ends up having two ids.
Search Match feature should carry the id that is selected as a match forward.
1. Create a Hire transaction with a existing template > Smart HR transactions
Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Smart HR template > Smart HR Transactions
2. Enter details of the new contractor (the employee exists but is inactive in the system as terminated employee) and click on “Send to HR for completion”
3. Further processing required screen is displayed. Click ok.
4. Navigate to Workforce admin>Smart HR Template> Manage transactions
5. Click on “Employee Name” the transaction created. Click on Search for Matching persons “
6. Search results will display. Select xxxxx to match the new hire with the existing person.
7. Once selected, the Employee ID is now Populated with the ID that matched.
8. Click on “Open template” to complete the transaction. The expectation is that the EMPLID that matched will carry forward to complete the transaction BUT it does not. It goes back to “NEW”
The Emplid should now show “xxxx” and not “NEW”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document