EAP: Regular Vouchers Can Be Applied To Closed Prepaid Vouchers While Running Voucher Posting
(Doc ID 2648754.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regular Voucher can be applied to a prepaid voucher which was initiated to cancel payment (Post payment not ran) while running Voucher Posting.
This behavior is different from the manual apply of prepayments on online.
This issue can be replicated by below step:
1. Navigate to Regular Entry page to create a prepaid.
2. Run Voucher Posting to post a prepaid voucher.
3. Navigate to Regular Entry and open a prepaid voucher, then select Payment Tab.
Select Record a Payment from drop down selection, record a valid Payment Reference, then click Save.
4. Run Payment Posting to pay a prepaid voucher.
5. Navigate to Regular Entry and create Regular Voucher. Verify "Automatically apply to prepayment" checkbox is selected on Voucher Attributes tab.
6. Navigate to Payment Cancellation and save the payment cancellation page.
by selecting the "Do Not Reissue/Close Liability" option but do not run payment post.
7. Run voucher posting for regular voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document