EAM: IUT From Non-Group Asset to Group Asset Results in Unique Constraint At Step AMDPREPT.DPRPT200.Step16 (SQL)
(Doc ID 2650818.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EAM: Unique Constraint at Step AMDPREPT.DPRPT200.Step16 (SQL)
When performing an interunit transfer from a non-group asset to a group asset, the cf_seqno in the transfer in group id asset is not incremented upon automatic consolidation (for the IUT). The group depreciation for the TRF/I group id ends in success but when loading the depreciation data to the Load Depr Reporting table, the process abends with a unique constraint.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a non group asset and run depreciation for the asset.
2) Enter an IUT transaction to transfer the non group asset to a group asset.
3) Run depreciation for the non group from asset to complete the IUT.
4) Run group depreciation for the TRF/I group id.
5) Load the assets (TRF/O and TRF/I) to the Load Depr Reporting Table.
6) AMDPREPT abends with a unique constraint.
Please find attached:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document