ETL92: Configure Transaction TLReportedTime Event To Direct Approver To Team Time Tile / Enter Time
(Doc ID 2653286.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears user is not able to configure the process TLReportedTime "On Terminate" event to send the approver directly to the Enter Time page (Team Time tile) with the correct Emplid and DUR. Currently, the manager has to use the filter to select the Emplid even though the Emplid is in the URL.
Steps to recreate:
1. Configure TLReportedTime 'On Terminate' event to send the approver directly to the Enter Time page (Team Time tile) with the correct Emplid and DUR.
2. Approval is setup for Reported Time.
3. Employee enters time sick time and submit.
4. Manager approves the time.
5. After Approval, the employee goes back to the timesheet and uses the minus (-) button to delete the approved sick time.
6. Email notification is sent to the Manager.
7. Manager clicks on the URL and therefore, has to use the filter to select the Emplid even though the Emplid is in the URL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document