When deleting a Termination Row "A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. SQL error in Exec. (2,280) JOB.EMPLID.SavePostChange PCPC:13111 Statement:187" on Microsoft SQLServer Database
(Doc ID 2655656.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Microsoft SQLServer Database
When attempting to Delete a Termination row for an employee with Inactive Badge data, the following error occurs on Microsoft SQLServer Database:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information> Badge,
2. Pick an Employee, make sure there is active row available for the current effective date.
3. Terminate the Same Employee by navigating to Workforce Administration > Job Information >Job Data , add a row with action as Termination.
4. Inactive Badge Details will be inserted for the employee in BADGE_TBL
5. Delete the same Terminated employee by navigating to Workforce Administration > Job Information >Job Data
6. Upon clicking save, above Error pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document