EGL 9.2: Account Reconciliation for Multiple Assignment Levels is Not Using Assignment for Each Level Specified
(Doc ID 2657436.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If reconciliation set has multiple reconciliation rules and different assignment levels, then that is not producing a correct amount because the assignment level is not being used
Steps to Replicate
1) Create Chartfield Value Set for one account
2) Choose an existing chartfield value set that encompasses many accounts
3) Create a reconciliation rule for the one account
4) Create a reconciliation rule for the CF Value set that has many accounts
5) Use existing Assignment level "SB" for single recon across all values
6) Add a new assignment level for BU/Account combo that uses assignment level Detail
7) Create ONE Reconciliation Set for both Reconciliation Rules
8) Create Journals using the accounts specified in your reconciliation rule
9) Run Create Reconciliations
10 Go to Workbench and search for reconciliations
11) Click on Work Reconciliation Tab and view the results
The first reconciliation rule is correct as it is supposed to calculate all amounts in one total.
The second reconciliation rule is supposed to split up by account/BU, but instead it calculates all amounts in one total like the first reconciliation rule.
See replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document