ELM 9.2: Group Action In Administer Program Roster Throws Error 'First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Len. (180,236)'
(Doc ID 2657819.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When choosing a Group Action in Administer Program Roster getting error 'First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Len. (180,236)'
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Len. (180,236) LECR_PROGRAMROSTER.ProgramRosterPageUtility.OnExecute Name:isGroupActionValid PCPC:64296 Statement:953
Called from:LECR_PROGRAMROSTER.ProgramRosterPageUtility.OnExecute Name:changeGroupActionStatus Statement:831
Called from:LM_PRG_RSTR_ADMIN.GBL.LM_PRG_RSTR_WRK.LM_PRG_RSTR_GO_BTN.FieldChange Statement:2
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as admin. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Program Roster
2. Enter 'a' in the Name field and click Search
3. Click on the Roster pushbutton for Basics of Management BasMgmt01
4. Click on Search Options, enter Angela in First Name search field and click Search
5. When the Roster page appears click the Select All link, choose Dropped for the Group Action, and click the Go pushbutton
6. error displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document