After an ePerformance Document Has Been Completed By Manager, the Employee Is Able To Open the Same Document From Historical Documents List and Complete the Self Evaluation
(Doc ID 2659420.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an evaluation only, when ‘Cancel outstanding evaluation’ is enabled and manager has completed the document, employee is still able to complete and submit the Self Evaluation.
When additionally there is a Define Criteria Stage, the employee is not able to submit the evaluation.
Its expected that for an evaluation only, when ‘Cancel outstanding evaluation’ is enabled, employees or nominee will not be able to provide their evaluation after manager has completed the document.
The behavior may be replicated at will by the following steps:
1. Login as PeopleSoftAdmin. Go to SetupHCM > Product* > Performance > Document > Template Open doc template K0ANNUAL: K0MIDPER 'Annual with Mid-Per'
Modify the Doc Template accordingly:
On General Tab > Processes> Disable Define Criteria and Track Progress
On Process Tab > Manager Evaluation > Enable Cancel Outstanding Evaluations [enabled by default]
Change process to 'No Apvl with Review - 2 Steps'
Delete Definition ID [ManagerOnly by default]
2. Login as Manager. Go to MSS > Team Performance > Create Docs > Employee > Begin Date, End Date, DocID which has been configured above.
3. Open the document created, add ratings on Overall Results Tab, Save, Share with Employee.
4. Login as Employee. Go to ESS > Performance > open the doc > Acknowledge. Don’t provide employee evaluation.
5. The document is now available in ‘My historical documents’ as Completed
6. Access the historical document. Self-evaluation is not canceled by the completion.
7. Click on Update and Complete Self Evaluation.
8. All sections under Complete Self Evaluation may be opened and are accessible for update.
9. Click Review Manager Evaluation > Overall Results, Employee comments field is not able to be updated.
10. Findings: When opening completed Documents from Historical Documents, if Self Evaluation was not Completed before Manager Evaluation, then the Complete Self Evaluation > Update and Complete is accessible by Employee and may be updated after the Manager Evaluation is completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document