Smart HR Search/Match Displays Results Inconsistently Compared To Search For People Feature
(Doc ID 2660675.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Smart HR Search/Match displays results inconsistently compared to Search for People feature. When a person has multiple name rows under PS_NAMES, only the most recent name is displayed on the search results in Manage Hires. However all historical name rows appear in Search For People.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person. Search for KU0011 (Patrick Seto)
2. Add a new name row with a new effective date for the same Name Type of “PRI”.
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Search for People
4. Run Search Match for this person which correctly returns both the name rows for selection
5. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Manage Hires
6. Select Search for Matching Persons option after selecting Person (KU0011)
7. Search Match for the same person returns only the most recent effective dated row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document