E-FLUID: Disabling the 'Enable New Window' in Web Profile is Ignored on Fluid Pages in PT 8.58
(Doc ID 2661617.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After disabling the "New Window" feature in the Web Profile, this setting does not work for Fluid pages. It only works for Classic pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application with an administrator role
2. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Web Profile -> Web Profile Configuration -> open the Web Profile being used
3. On the "General" tab, disable the checkbox for: "Enable New Window" and save
4. Bounce the Web Server
5. Navigate to a Classic page and observe, the "New Window" no longer appears
6. Navigate to a Fluid page and observe that the "New Window" link still appears and works
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document