Benefits Program Participation Page in Job Data Not Getting Updated Correctly When Hiring an Employee Using Smart HR Templates
(Doc ID 2670379.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiring an employee through Smart HR Template, Benefits Program Participation Details Page in Job Data is showing Benefits Program as blank and Effective date as Current Effective date instead of Job Effective Date.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator
2. Create an Empl Id using Add a Person
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions
4. Make sure that the Job Effective Date is an old date or a future effective date.
5. Fill in all the required details
6. Goto Add a Job and Select Benefits Program Participation
7. Observe that the Effective Date on Benefit Program participation Details is Defaulted to Current Date instead of the Job Effective Date and the Benefits Program value is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document