Applicants Do Not Show up in the Search Job Openings Applicant List Page Even After Applying for the Job Opening
(Doc ID 2670549.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRS_HRS_LOGICAL_DELETE flag is being set to Yes even though the Application was not withdrawn. Due to this issue Applicants do not show up in the Search Job Openings Applicant List
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Sign into the Peoplesoft Application. Self-service > Recruiting > Careers > View All Jobs
2. Select any Job Opening and start applying for Job.
3. Save it as a draft or exit at some point during this process but DO NOT Submit yet.
4. Go to My Job Applications. See the job with a status of Not Submitted (005) and the HRS_LOGICAL_DELETE flag will be set to 'N'. Run the select statement:
select * from PS_HRS_RCMNT WHERE HRS_PERSON_ID = 'Enter person id';
Open an Incognito Window
5. Sign into the same database PeopleSoft Application. Self-service > Recruiting > Careers > My Job Applications.
See same job with a status of Not Submitted (005). Run the Select statement again if you want to verify the status.
Select the button to continue applying for the same Job Opening but DO NOT submit yet.
Now use Window 1
6. Withdraw from Job Opening.
Use the Incognito Window again.
7. Now Submit the application for Job Opening.
8. Run the select Statement for Job Opening. It will have a status of Submitted (010),
9. The HRS_LOGICAL_DELETE flag will be set to 'Y' and the Applicant will not see Job Opening on My Job Applications.
10. The Recruiter will not see that the Applicant had applied for Job Opening either.
11. Please note that the above issue is also observed when using multiple browsers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document