When Using SmartHire Transactions for Future Rehire Receive Error 'Employee is Active in System' After Submitting
(Doc ID 2670888.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When terminating a Contingent Worker (CWR) and then hiring them as an Employee (EMPL) on the same effective date through SmartHire the below error is returned.
Error received: Further Process Required
This person is currently active in the Human Resources system. This request has been sent to the Human Resources department to complete the hire process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Terminate CWR instance with future date
3. Run Taleo Inbound Process to Hire the CWR as an employee with same future date
4. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions
5. Select and then Submit In-Progress Smart HR Transaction for terminated CWR
6. Note above message is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document