EAP: Approved Single Payment Voucher Stays in Approved Status When Changes are Made to the Bank Account
(Doc ID 2672457.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Approved Single Payment Voucher does not go back through the Approval Process when the Supplier Bank Account information is changed. This is also the same when the Bank Account is changed on the Payments page.
The Single Payment Voucher needs to go back through the Approval process when this type of information is changed.
1. VP1 adds Single Payment Voucher
a. Invoice Information tab enter required info
b. Payments tab > Payment Method = ACH
c. Single Payment Supplier tab > enter required info > click Supplier Bank link to enter bank info > OK
2. Submit Approval icon is now present on Invoice Information page > click Submit Approval icon > OK to Approval Comments box
3. APA1 Approves Voucher > select Voucher > click Approve icon > click Submit icon
4. VP1 opens Single Pay Voucher > Approval Status = Approved
5. Go to Single Payment Supplier tab > click Supplier Bank link > change Bank Account Number > OK
6. Go to Payments tab > change Account
8. Changes are saved successfully
9. Approval Status remains Approved
10. The Single Payment Voucher should go back through the Voucher Approval process when sensitive information is changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document