Requisition Loader Process (PO_REQLOAD) Fails with ORA-01427 Error at Step PO_REQLOAD.RL660A.UPDUPN
(Doc ID 2673164.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Loader process fails at Step PO_REQLOAD.RL660A.UPDUPN while processing requisitions for the same item configured with multiple units of measures (UOM) associated with different GTIN numbers (Global Trade Item numbers).
The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Go to Items > Define Items > Pick an item with multiple UOMs. In the Purchasing Attributes (Item Supplier UOM), setup a supplier for both the UOMs. Note: Default UOM in EA
- Setup Mfg ID and Mfg item ID for the item, with default ID type as GTIN. Configure different GTINs for both the UOMs (EA and BX)
- Go to Purchasing > Requisitions > Stage for Loading. Stage the first Requisition for processing with UOM Each (EA), by doing the following: Fill in the requestor and the item ID that was earlier configured with multiple GTINs. Select the supplier that was earlier configured for the item. Put in the Quantity. Note: UOM will be set to the default UOM (EA) after entering the Quantity.
- Save this transaction. This completes the staging of the first requisition.
- Now go back to the Purchasing Attributes setup in the Item Definition and change the default UOM to Box (BX), which was earlier ‘EA’.
- Stage the second Requisition for processing with UOM BX, using the same steps as above. Note: UOM will be set to the new default UOM (BX) after entering the Quantity.
- Save this transaction. This completes the staging of the second requisition.
- Run the Requisition Loader process to process both staged requisitions. The above Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document