E-PIA: Clicking "Return to Search" Loses Default Search Keys when the Field is Hidden on a Classic Search Page
(Doc ID 2677440.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking "Return to Search" loses search keys when the field is hidden on the classic search page and the default value is set from the OPRDEFN setup
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change default branding theme to classic ( Root > PT > Portal > Branding > Branding System Options )
2. Add the following PeopleCode on:
3. Go to: Setup HCM > Foundation Tables > Job Attributes> Job code table; And perform a search setting a parameter (e.g. job code )
4. Open a search result
5. Click on “Return to search” button
6. Perform a new search on the page with the same parameter as earlier (e.g. job code - )
7. Observe that the SetID has been reseted
Upgrade to PT 8.57
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document