Questionnaire does not Auto Save when Included in Open Enrollment Activity Guide
(Doc ID 2681508.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questionnaire does not auto save when included Open Enrollment Activity Guide and Template Activity Guide Type is Vertical Non Sequential and Auto Save set to Yes.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as a Benefits Administrator
2. In the Demo Environment, use the delivered Benefits Survey (Questionnaire)
Navigation: Enterprise Components > Questionnaire Framework > Questionnaires
3. Then Add a new Effective Dated row for the Category 'OPENENROLLMENT'
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Category >
4. Add a new Template or effective dated row to an existing Template for Category 'OPENENROLLMENT'
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Templates
Notice: Activity Guide Type - Vertical Non Sequential and Auto Save Yes or set to Yes and save
5. Log in as Employee
6. Navigate through each of the steps using Next button
7. Then, at Benefit Questionnaire, answer the questions and notice that after answering all the Questions and click Next, displays the
message 'Do you want Save Changes'. User should not receive this message.
8. Then, select Save Answers and OK to message displayed
9. Also, if click Previous button on the guide and change the 2nd question,
and click Next Button, the message is not displayed and the changes are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document