E-PG: Pivots Grid Filters Not Working In Workcenter Page
(Doc ID 2682881.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pivots grids which are in a WorkCenter page cannot use the "Filter" section.
Users cannot change the filter values under "Filter" section. Users have to click "Cancel". Also, cannot collapse the "Filter" section which is open.
The issue can be replicated following the below steps:
1. Create the query under Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager.
2. Create the Pivot grid under Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard. Used query created above as data source.
3. "Filter" section can collapse and expand.
4. Can change the filter to retain only specific values. The filter works.
5. Can modify the values selected under "Filter" section. The filter works.
6. Create the folder.
7. Create the pagelet.
8. Can change the filter to retain only some of the values. The filter works.
9. Create the WorkCenter dashboards.
10. Create the WorkCenter pages.
11. Create the Menu item.
12. If trying to change the filter value, nothing works. Users have to click "Cancel".
13. If trying to minimize the "Filter" window, nothing works. Cannot collapse.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document