EAR: Data Integrity Error Received When Setting Express Deposit To Batch Standard If Attachments Exist
(Doc ID 2683086.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create express deposits with attachments the following error occurs.
"Data being updated doesn't exist. While trying to save your changes, the system couldn't find the existing data in the database."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an express entry deposit
2. Enter values in totals tab
3. Fill out the payments tab, provide an item details in the reference section
4. In the payments tab, click on attachment and add an attachment
5. Go to action tab, and click on Batch Standard
6. Error appears "Data being updated doesn't exist. While trying to save your changes, the system couldn't find the existing data in the database."
Please find the replication steps attached for your reference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document