New Window Does Not Retain Session and Navigation History From Original Session
(Doc ID 2684238.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a New Window session, after clicking on an Indirect Reports department link in the Allocate Compensation page the Breadcrumb link to return to the Allocate Compensation page does not work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as admin. Navigate to any page, and then click New Window
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Allocate Compensation
3. Select 2007 MERIT Cycle with the Group Name of Sales & Marketing
4. Scroll to bottom of page and click on Dept. 55510
5. Click on breadcrumb 'Sales & Marketing'
6. Note user is not taken back to Allocate Compensation page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document