For Contingent Workers, in Smart Hire Transactions/Manage Transactions, the View/Edit Job Data Link is Opening the Wrong Job Data Empl Record Number for Pending Manage Transactions, if You Leave the Page and Come Back.
(Doc ID 2684643.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For contingent workers, in Smart Hire Transactions/Manage Transactions, the View/Edit Job Data link is Opening the Wrong Job Data empl record number for pending Manage Transactions, if you leave the page and come back.
The issue can be replicated as follows:
1. Use Smart Hire to hire a contingent worker.
2. Within the Manage Transactions, click on view/edit Job Data prior to completing the transaction.
3. This shows the empl record 1 that was just created.
4. Navigate away from the page.
5. Navigate back to Manage Transactions and click on view/edit Job Data again.
6. See now that the empl record number is 0, so the data cannot be updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document