ELA: Annual Lease Payment Schedule Prorated Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2684790.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lease is paying the landlord annually on 1st Sep, but the lease payment schedule prorated the payment 33%on 1stSep2019, 67% on 31Aug2020. it should be 100% paid on 1st Sep2019
The expectation is that the payment will be 100% paid on 1st Sep 2019 even when calendar year and fiscal year payment schedule are different.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the Calendar for Sept-Aug fiscal year. Create Annual Payment Schedule starting Sept 01.
2. Create the Lease Term 09/01/2019-08/31/2020.
3. Create Advanced Base Rent.
4. Click on Preview Payment Schedule. Proration rate is 100% on 1 payment line.
5. Create lease with standard Calendar year Jan-Dec and Annual Payment schedule starting Sept 01.
6. Create the Lease Term 09/01/2019-08/31/2020.
7. Create Advanced Base Rent.
8. Click on Preview Payment Schedule. Proration rate is 33% to be paid on Sept. 1, 2019, and 66% to be paid on Aug 31, 2020.
See replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document