EEX 9.2: Error "Invalid record.field operand for the @ operator" Received, When Trying To View Attachment in Fluid Expense Report
(Doc ID 2686396.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view an attachment on a fluid expense, users receives the error:
1. Click the “Create Expense Report” tile.
2. Select a Business Purpose and a Description.
3. Enter an Expense Type.
4. Click the “Add Attachment” button.
5. Click “My Device”.
6. Select an image.
7. Click the “Upload” button.
8. Click the “Done” button.
9. Click the “Done” button on the next dialog.
10. Click on the “Attach Receipt (Required)” box again now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document