When an Applicant Trying to Fill Out a Job Application via Refer a Friend, 'Field is Required: HRS_EE_REFERRAL - PREV_EMPL_BY_COMPY' Error Occurred
(Doc ID 2691298.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Applicant Trying to Fill Out a Job Application via Refer a Friend, 'Field is Required: HRS_EE_REFERRAL - PREV_EMPL_BY_COMPY' Error Occurred:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee
2. Navigate to Self Service>Recruiting>Careers
3. Click View All Jobs
4. Select Job
5. Click Refer Friend link
6. Attach Friends Resume and Click Next
7. Enter Friends first and last name and click next
8. Add Email address and click Done
9. Click submit to send the email
10. From the email, copy the link after option 4
11. Open a new browser window and paste the URL
12. login using guest user
13. Sign as Friend on external careers home page
14. Click My Job Applications
15. Select the Job Opening that is not submitted
16. Go through to the Referrals sub page
17. On the referrals page do the following:
a. How did you learn of the job? = Employee
b. Name of Referring Employee = Enter Employees name
c. enter email address
d. Do not update any other fields.
18. Click Next and then Submit
19. Error Occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document