HR 9.2: GSS(Team Matrix) with Auto Approval,Force Group Refresh checked Throws Manager Back To Employee List On Submit With Error:Invalid date in function Date3. HR_GUIDED_SELF_SERVICE.Pages.ComponentCode.OnExecute
(Doc ID 2691405.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use Business Partner for GSS transaction(with Force Group Refresh checked) and submit any GSS transaction the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self service Tile>Update Team Information> (Select the Matrix Team from MSS Update Team information) and Perform any GSS Transaction,
Example: Reporting change/Location change/Termination.(Requester should be Approver)
2. Submit the transaction,Transaction gets Auto Approved, but throws submitter out on employee list.
3. Click on any employee and Error occurs.
Setup to be done:
1) Workflow Configurations: Allow DB Update is only checked for the particular GSS transaction:
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Self-Service > Workflow Configurations > Workflow Configurations
2) Self approval has to be enabled for that particular GSS Transaction.
Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup
3) Group profile setup:
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Group Build - Group Definition > Group Profile
4)Matrix Page: 'Force group box' is checked and saved. Matrix team is established using Group ID
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Matrix Teams > Matrix Team > created a new matrix team
Note: If "Force Group Refresh" is unchecked Or Allow DB is unchecked then, transaction is auto approved and system takes manager to approval page where it shows transaction is auto approved without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document