EPO: Purchase Order Change Order (PO_POCHNG) Process Fails at Step PO_CMCHNG.PC7100.GETGPO With Unique Constraint Error ORA-00001 When Using Items That Have Multiple GPO Contracts Associated With Them
(Doc ID 2691455.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item has multiple GPO contracts linked to it, Purchase Order Change Order (PO_POCHNG) process fails with the following unique constraint error at the step PO_CMCHNG.PC7100.GETGPO:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Create two GPO contracts.
- Open an item and click on the Manufacturers link.
- Click on GPO Pricing link and select the GPO contracts created.
- Create a PO, add the item. Then save the PO.
- Create a new GPO contract.
- Associate the GPO contract with the item.
- Dispatch the PO.
- Change the buyer on the PO to generate a change request.
- Process the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document