Election of Default Option in Fluid Benefits Enrollment Not Recognized as Election Satisfying Elect Required on Event Rule
(Doc ID 2694877.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Elect Required is selected on the Event Rule for a Plan Type. On the Fluid Enrollment Summary, the new coverage displays the default option for that Plan Type. The employee selects that tile and reviews the options, choosing to keep the default option, and clicks Done. When employee selects Submit Enrollment, they receive the following error:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Prepare the HIR event so elections can be processed.
2. Logout and back in as the new employee.
3. On the Enrollment Summary page, the new coverage for the Plan Type displays the default and the status of Pending Review.
4. After clicking on the tile, the default is preselected on the Election page. Employee selects Done.
5. On the Enrollment Summary page, the default coverage still shows as expected and the Status is updated to Visited.
6. Select the Submit Enrollment button.
7. Error message is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document