Employee Category Not Populating For Manage Hires Transfer
(Doc ID 2698282.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Manage Hires for union job transfers, the transfer job data record does not transfer the Employee Category from the prior job record.
If the transfer is completed by adding a new row in Job Data - the employee category is transferred to the new position.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Recruiting > My Job Openings
2. Find a Job Opening with an Internal Applicants
3. Choose Other actions > Recruiting Action > Prepare to Hire
4. Choose type of Hire 'Transfer'
5. Notice After Transfer the Employee Category does not transfer
(This is located on the Job Labor tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document