POSITION_DATA_FL - Page And Field Configurator, Fluid Manage Position Gives Error "A new Activity Guide Instance cannot be created from the context data" or "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Attachment_SaveProcessing"
(Doc ID 2700037.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Page and Field Configurator for Manage Position Activity guide (Fluid Position Management), the users are getting one of the the following errors when trying to Add/Update/Edit Positions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Enterprise Components > Page Field Configurator and search for component POSITION_DATA_FL.
2. Add a new Criteria.
3. Add pages to be hidden - set visible = No.
4. On the second tab - check to set appropriate security.
5. On third tab - select the Cref and apply.
6. Go To Workforce Administrator Home page > Position Management Dashboard > Click on Manage Position Tile > Click on Add > Click continue
7. Notice that that one of the error message is triggered and the action cannot be performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document