Fluid Benefits Election Summary Incorrectly Shows Beneficiary Count when Event Rule Is Not Configured to Collect or Add Dependent/Beneficiaries
(Doc ID 2701617.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee makes elections in Fluid Self Service for a Plan Type that can have dependents or beneficiaries but for which 'Collect Dep/Ben' and 'Allow Dep/Ben Additions' is unchecked on its Event Rule, the Election Summary shows 0 beneficiaries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Open Enrollment tile on Employee Self Service homepage.
2. Proceed through Open Enrollment Activity Guide to Benefits Enrollment.
3. Make any elections desired.
4. Select Enrollment Preview Statement and expand Election Summary.
5. Close Enrollment Preview Statement.
6. Submit Enrollment.
7. Select Benefits Statements step.
8. Select the Submitted Enrollment Statement and expand Election Summary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document