PO_PO_EMAIL Fails with Error Attachment Failed to Download. (18036,10014) During Purchase Order (PO) Dispatch
(Doc ID 2706636.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to dispatch Purchase Orders the process is failing. The PO was dispatched. however the PO copy was not able to sent. meaning PO_PO_EMAIL is running to NO SUCCESS with the following error.
Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012).
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Setup Server Type = FTP on Administer File Attachments with Path specified.
2) Enable XML Publisher is unchecked at PO Installation
3) Create a Purchase Order with Header comment & attachment
4) Dispatch the Purchase Order via Email using Dispatch button on PO page
5) PODISP (POPO005 & PO_PO_EMAIL) is being triggered.
6) PO_PO_EMAIL fails with following error -
Removing Path in the Administer File Attachments page works PO is emailed with attachments as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document